to live by choice, not by chance;
to make changes, not excuses;
to be motivated, not manipulated;
to be useful, not used;
to excel, not compete.
I choose self-esteem, not self pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not the random opinion of others."
rAndOm thingS abOut ~~♥ mE ♥~~
1. i would like to travel around the world
2. I like collecting books.
3. I'm 19, Leo is my zodiac sign
4. I hate flying cockroach..ayaw ko rin ng injection!
5. I want to have my own resort :D
6. i Love crabs, pizzA and chicken adobo...
7.Bestfriend ko si MATH
8. Di ko type ang dark chocolates and marshmallows
9. Proud Filipino -> Bicolana -> Nagueña -> Josephian -> Atenean...hahaha
10. Marunong ako magsalita and magsulat ng basics ng Mandarin :D
11. I love watching Korean and Taiwanese dramas as well as anime :D
12. I love going to amusement parks as well as carnivals..
a sNeak peak to Who i AM!! :D
Today we had our so-called Benchmark in our Auditing Problem class. This is to assess whether we’ve learned something from our previous accounting subjects especially in Basic accounting, Partnership and Corporation, FA1 and FA2, and Constructive accounting. Guess what? This has just proven that I acted as an Income Statement rather than a Balance Sheet. Huhu…
What to do? First things first.