Yay! MARCH na, ibig sabihin MALAPIT na ang BAKASYON :D
RESPECT should be PRESENT even in the ABSENCE of LOVE.
When we define LOVE, we make love LIMITED.
Yesterday was Ateneo’s Alternative Class Program. It is an activity done every semester wherein instead of having regular class, students are asked to attend lectures on different topics they are interested to.
Me and my friends attended the topic entitled Love Rendezvous. Luckily, this was designed for Third Year students only. The activity was divided into four segments namely: PURPLE for WAITING for LOVE, PINK for YOUNG LOVE, BLUE for PAST LOVE, & RED for ENDLESS LOVE. They invited guests for each segments to share their experiences as well as learnings about the color of love they represent. Also, they invited reactors which came from the different departments of the school to share their view or perspective about Love. They came from the Theology, Psychology and Philosophy Departments :D
I will not run into details about what had happened in the said activity; I’ll just share some of the things I’ve got from the guests as well as from the reactors. So, here they are:
- When we define LOVE, we make love LIMITED.
- LOVE is unconditional and continuous growth. (characteristic)
- COMPANION not a partner because LOVE is a journey TOGETHER.
- Being SINGLE is a GIFT. It does not DEFINE who you are, it’s only a STATUS. And, it’s not an indicator of your success or failure.”
- Being SINGLE gives you time to know more about yourself, to spend more time with the people around you, and to serve others especially those who are in need. This is also the time that makes you a BETTER PERSON and prepares you for the future relationship you’ll be having.
- What’s more important is to answer the question “Why do you want to be in a relationship?” than to answer “What’s your ideal man/woman?” The WHO will just come along, but the REASONS would be hard to find.
- You FORGIVE but you NEVER FORGET. Forgiving the person is like allowing him/her to HURT you AGAIN.
- Make GOD the CENTER of your relationship. TRUST each other. COMMUNICATE with each other even if it’s nonsense .
- Hindi NAKAKAPAGOD ang MAGMAHAL. NAGMAMAHAL kasi kasi gusto mo. It’s YOUR choice. You WILLED it. WALANG pagmamahal kung NAPAPAGOD ka.
- It’s BOTH a chance and a choice. When there’s the CHANCE it’s still up to you if you will CHOOSE to grab that chance to be in a relationship.
- If it’s not MEANT to be then it’s NOT. Maybe someone BETTER would just come along who really DESERVES your love. Huwag mong IPAGPILITAN ang hindi talaga dapat.
- Don’t RUSH into things. Know your LIMITATIONS. RESPECT each other.
- RESPECT should be PRESENT even in the ABSENCE of LOVE.
Movie marathon w/ @iiida_girl @tinportugal21 @roseLIKE @KIRKSMILE027 & tatz (at 83 Corregidor St. Dayangdang, Naga City)
Carnival w/ friends
It’s not about what you got, it’s what you make of what you’ve got.