to live by choice, not by chance;
to make changes, not excuses;
to be motivated, not manipulated;
to be useful, not used;
to excel, not compete.
I choose self-esteem, not self pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not the random opinion of others."
rAndOm thingS abOut ~~♥ mE ♥~~
1. i would like to travel around the world
2. I like collecting books.
3. I'm 19, Leo is my zodiac sign
4. I hate flying cockroach..ayaw ko rin ng injection!
5. I want to have my own resort :D
6. i Love crabs, pizzA and chicken adobo...
7.Bestfriend ko si MATH
8. Di ko type ang dark chocolates and marshmallows
9. Proud Filipino -> Bicolana -> Nagueña -> Josephian -> Atenean...hahaha
10. Marunong ako magsalita and magsulat ng basics ng Mandarin :D
11. I love watching Korean and Taiwanese dramas as well as anime :D
12. I love going to amusement parks as well as carnivals..
a sNeak peak to Who i AM!! :D
Remember the post I had about the things I would do last Sembreak?
So, basically this is an update on what I have accomplished in the “10 Things To Do This Sembreak”.
1. Watch the movies I have here.
I’ve watched The Great Gatsby, This Is The End, and Now You See Me
2. Watch the Korean dramas I’ve copied from Prime :D
I have watched Gu Family Book (aka Love Story of Kang Chi), King 2 Hearts, and Faith :D
3. Watch Running Man episodes.
I have watched episodes 161-166
4. Read the books I’ve bought esp. the John Green collection.
Unfortunately, I’ve only started reading the Abundance of Katherines.
5. Read some wattpad stories because I want to be an active wattpad reader once again.
The same thing happened with wattpad stories, I’ve only started reading A and D by fallenbabybubu (English).
6. Enjoy the upcoming Manila-Palawan-Manila Adventure (NFJPIA-NMYC goes to Puerto Princesa)
I guess this was the best week of my Sembreak. Though we travel a lot every day, nothing can be compared to the experience we had especiallythat we’re able to see the wonderful places of Puerto Princesa.
7. Be able to attend my niece’s Baptism in Sorsogon (another trip :D).
Oh, I’ve missed this. I was not able to arrive before 6:30am so they’ve left me. We have arrived at 8:15 in the morning.
8. Do the required duties of a JPIA-CAR member :D
I guess I’ve always tried my best to do this, take note not just during Sembreak :D
9. Of course, I will not let the day pass without checking my FB, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts :D
There were days that I wasn’t able to check my social media accounts. These were because I’m busy watching a Kdrama, the hotel we had in Palawan has a slow internet connection, and also because I don’t feel like opening our wifi. haha :D
10. Anything that can still be added to the list..haha :D
Having a lot of sleep or anything that I did so as not to make my day boring.
Hoping that I’ll have a meaningful and productive Sembreak with the amazing people I have around. :D
Yeah right, I really had a meaningful and productive Sembreak. And, I have memories and experiences worth remembering :D